We are OPEN & Practicing....
Before you visit, please take a moment to read our HOUSE RULES in their entirety.
- Registration for class must be made ahead of time through the Mindbody App. Space is limited, due to Covid requirements, please sign up early and be mindful of our cancellation policy. Cancelations must be made 6 hours in advance to avoid a ‘NO SHOW’ fee. Auto-monthly members will be charged $15 for a second offense, 10-PASS holders will lose one class.
- CLICK HERE to download our new waiver. Please make sure this is complete ahead of time, either print out and bring in OR shoot a photo or scan and email the studio. Otherwise, you will be given a new waiver to sign before your first class.
- All payments for class, class packages and memberships must be made prior to your class/session. You can access our schedule and pricing through the MindBody app. In order to keep our students, teachers and staff safe, we will not be selling any drop-in classes to limit transient students.
- Cancelation of appointments, private yoga or Pilates sessions must be made 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged for the session. All private and duet sessions must be made through the front desk.
- If you or anyone in your home or a person that you recently have been in close contact with, are feeling any of the following symptoms please refrain from coming to the studio. Please notify us of any prior visits you have had with us. These symptoms include: fever, flu-like symptoms, shortness of breath, new or worsening cough, muscle aches, fatigue, headache, sore throat, congestion, runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
- If you or anyone in your household have traveled internationally or domestically you must wait two weeks from the date of your return before coming into the studio. Please enjoy our virtual classes until your return.
- Teachers will refrain from ‘hands on assists’ and will not be touring the room. Questions for the teacher can be addressed outside or via email or phone.
- Please bring your own water or feel free to purchase “Everybody Water” from the front desk.
- A mask MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES except when you are on your mat.
- Before entering the building, please sanitize your hands with furnished hand sanitizer.
- Maintain a distance of at least 6’ from all persons at all times.
- Bring your own mat and props with you. Take them home after class. We will not be storing personal mats or props at this time.
- Exit the building immediately after class so that we can sanitize the room and prepare for the next class. Loitering inside will not be permitted.
- Hand sanitizer stations are set up at the studio entry and at each individual studio
- Temperature checks every time you enter the studio
- Our staff will always wear a mask or shield
- For students and teachers: masks are worn unless you are ON your mat
- Studio windows are open and fans are exhausting air during every class
- Studios are thoroughly sanitized and fogged after every class with a Covid preventative solution
- Bathrooms and general studio space is fogged at least every 2 hours.
- Studio space is constantly being wiped down and kept sanitized and a deep, professional cleaning is done each week.